We are looking for an automation project finance manager.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Economics and you have at least 7 years of relevant financial experience. You have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data. Being at expert level in financial modelling and having a good understanding on enterprise value and business case preparations are key to succeed in this role.
You have effective interpersonal skills which allows you to influence and engage with all levels of the organization. Your English communication skills are excellent both in speaking as well as in writing. You have good presentation and data visualization skills, which allows you to prepare meaningful, fit-for-purpose presentations and notes to senior stakeholders.
You have a high level of planning skills and expert knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
You have basic project management understanding including but not limited to cost reporting (earned value management, value of works done, etc.), risk management and scheduling.
If you are looking for a positive change in career and if you are ready for this challenging new chapter, we look forward to receiving your application!
As Automation Projects Finance Manager, you drive financial performance of multiple projects/products within the Automation Program by providing leadership, guidance and support on financial information, project performance management, planning & forecasting, governance and support on implementation strategies.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, you manage the project/product lifecycle from business case preparation to execution of the project/product and realizing value of the business case. Being responsible for business intelligence and analytics, you support strategic decision making and provide pro-active advice based on key value drivers allowing you to translate business intelligence to stakeholders. You improve short- and long-term performance through relevant, accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Capital allocation and investment analysis
• Manage automation projects investment decision process
• Prepare financial modeling on Investment Proposals and business evaluations
• Review, help develop and sign off on business case before they go to management for formal approval process
• Follow up on approved business cases in terms of savings and spend estimated. Maintain the financial model and support to optimize long-term financial performance
Financial planning and analysis
• Drive & improve the business performance management cycle including project/product performance reviews
• In close coordination with the terminal CFOs and project teams on the ground, coordinate the forecasting processes, e.g. rolling forecast, annual budgets and long-term business planning.
• Drive performance and continuous improvement by ensuring that project budgets and approved governance structure for program budgets and expenditures for different projects are adhered to in accordance with the long-term business plan.
• Drive capex forecast (Value of Work Done and cash flow of investment) accuracy improvements
• Work close with the functions to understand the business and the business need in form of reporting and key value drivers
• Follow up with the projects/products deviations versus planning and ensure there is an understanding of why and that actions are taken
• Develop financial policies, standard procedures and guidelines within the area of responsibility, including financial management and reporting.
Governance and compliance
• Ensure project governance principles (including but not limited to contingency management) is followed, global- and project authority matrixes are adhered
• Participate in installing an active risk management process for the projects by working with the project/product teams on the ground.
Jobpertunity b.v. is a job agency with the ability to sponsor highly skilled immigrants from outside of the European Union to the Netherlands. Our customers are usually high tech companies looking for workers for a long term solution to fill up their shortage of vacancies due to our aging population