We are looking for a junior/intermediate/senior full stack developer to join our product development team. As a member of the solutions team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting industrial edge connectivity and industrial edge computing projects.
This will focus on highly performant data services used to move massive amounts of data from one storage to another and provide supporting data analysis capabilities. From brainstorming with our Product Owners, technical architecture sessions with our experts, development work using our Gitlab CI/CD pipeline, to experimenting with cutting edge big data technologies, you’ll bring our customers features from idea to reality.
You’ll join a team of very skilled, talented and passionate people, always bringing the industry best practices to our workflow. This is a great opportunity to join the booming market of the Internet of Things “IoT” and be part of a fast-growing company that is on the leading edge of the industry.
- Write backend services using C/C++/C#/Java Programming language that access our proprietary data stores as well as SQL data stores
- Design and implement tables and data structures within our backend data stores to support new product capabilities
- Accountable for delivering assigned development tasks and take ownership in order to deliver on time
- Translate provided designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Scope and estimate the development and testing effort for user stories
- Perform automated testing (Unit, Integration and End to End) within an iterative agile environment
- Share knowledge with the team by participating in Code Reviews and Pair Programming
- Participate in all agile ceremonies (standups, planning, training, backlog refinement, reviews, retrospectives)
Jobpertunity b.v. is a job agency with the ability to sponsor highly skilled immigrants from outside of the European Union to the Netherlands. Our customers are usually high tech companies looking for workers for a long term solution to fill up their shortage of vacancies due to our aging population