We are looking for MIG/TIG welders for the metal-manufacturing that can make products for sectors such as food processing, pharma, agriculture, construction and, energy. All disciplines in the field of metalworking,
Fulltime High-Quality TIG/MIG Welder. In this position, you will have a high degree of independence and responsibility within a modernized companies. The working atmosphere is informal, open and you get opportunities to show your result-oriented approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Fabricate and MIG/TIG weld to a high standard (1mm to 3mm TIG);
- Finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing;
- Ensure the quality control meeting the client expectations;
- Comprehensively read technical drawings;
- Liaise with the supervisor to prioritize tasks.
- Strong experience in thin plate MIG and TIG welding
- Substantial fabrication experience;
- Great attention to detail;
- Work independently (when you get an engineering drawing you know what to do!);
- Flexible attitude towards work (you are willing to make an extra step to get the job done!)Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and urgency.