We are looking for MIG/TIG welders for the metal-manufacturing that can make products for sectors such as food processing, pharma, agriculture, construction and, energy. All disciplines in the field of metalworking, varying from robot welding to the most modern laser cutting techniques.
Fulltime High-Quality TIG/MIG Welder. In this position, you will have a high degree of independence and responsibility within a modernized companies. The working atmosphere is informal, open and you get opportunities to show your result-oriented approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Fabricate and MIG/TIG weld to a high standard (1mm to 3mm TIG);
- Finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing;
- Ensure the quality control meeting the client expectations;
- Comprehensively read technical drawings;
- Liaise with the supervisor to prioritize tasks.
- Strong experience in thin plate MIG and TIG welding (automatic welding experience is a plus!);
- Substantial fabrication experience;
- Great attention to detail;
- Work independently (when you get an engineering drawing you know what to do!);
- Flexible attitude towards work (you are willing to make an extra step to get the job done!)Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and urgency.